The International Peace Gardens has 36 fully serviced private campsites that can accommodate small tents as well as large RV’s. Many of these sites are surrounded by Aspen & Oak Trees. All sites include a picnic table & firepit. There is also a large overflow primitive camping area.
To insure an enjoyable and memorable camping experience at the International Peace Garden Campground, we offer the following guidelines and rules:
- Check out time is 12:00 Noon
- No three or four wheel ATVs or motorized dirt bikes are allowed anywhere in the Peace Gardens.
- Most pets are welcomed. Pets must be kept on a leash, and owners pick-up after them.
- Small campfires are allowed, if the fire index is moderate or below as indicated by the ND forest Service. Please practice fire safety. Never leave fires unattended. No Fireworks are allowed in the campgrounds.
- Call the office (1-888-432-6733) for reservation cancellations.
- Campfire wood is available.
- Pay telephones are located at the east restroom facility and at the Gift Shop in the Formal Garden Area.
- Showers and restrooms with electrical outlets are located at the east and west facilities.
- An emergency weather shelter is available in the basement of the Center for the Performing Arts at the Music Camp. The staff will attempt to keep campers informed of pending extreme weather conditions.
- A sewage dump station is located west of the east restroom facility.
- Garbage and recycling bins are located near the campgrounds.
- Gasoline is not available at the Peace Gardens. The nearest source of gasoline is Kelvin Klinic, located approximately 4 miles south of the International Peace Garden. It is also available in Boissevain, MB and Dunseith ND. Each city approximately 16 miles from the Gardens.
May long weekend to end of September.
Longer campground dates predicated to seasonal temperatures.
Call for availability 1-888-432-6733
GATE ADMISSION FEES
Campground fees do not include Gate Admission fees. Gate Admission fee to the International Peace Garden payable and issued on arrival
Current entry fees are;
One to two day Campers: $20.00 Gate Admission Fee
Three day Campers: $30.00 Season Pass
- Advance Reservations Required
- Bus/Motor Coach Parking on site
- Group Rates Available
- Guided Tours
- Guides Available
- Restaurant on site
- RV Sites
BOOK YOUR CAMPSITE
ATTN: For all online bookings, you will receive a confirmation of your booking within 2 working days.
Prior to arriving the gate entrance to the International Peace Garden, visitors will drive past the USA Port of Entry or the Canadian Port of Entry. You are no longer in either of these two countries.
Departing the International Peace Garden, a stop is required at the Port of Entry, of the country your wish to enter. Border Services will record identification on vehicle passengers. A passport is the preferred document and will help to expedite the process. If you are a USA or CDN citizen and do not have a passport, a photo ID such as your driver’s license is acceptable. For further questions regarding identification requirements, please contact the USA Port of Entry (701-263-4513) or the Canadian Port of Entry (204-534-6820).